The social development program is dedicated to building healthy, prosperous communities where children, youth, and adults have hope and opportunities, and where a safety net is in place to ensure a good life for all.
- We promote self-reliance, self-sufficiency, individual responsibility
- We seek to embody and promote compassion, a gift we all carry and that our Ayuuk (traditional laws) tell us must direct all our relationships
We achieve this vision by developing and running programs that
- Directly assist people and families in need
- Uphold and pass on our traditions
- Support education
- Build community connection
- Increase workplace and life skills
- Enhance mental and physical health
- Adult In-Home Care
- Practical Assistance
- Employment Training
- Health and Wellness
- Salmon, Oolichan, and Sea Lion Harvests
- Community Garden
We will be happy to answer your questions and to help you apply for our programs.
Contact us at Sheri.email@example.com, Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 250-326-4212.
Location and Hours
Our offices are in the Village Government building. We prefer if clients make appointments, but drop-in can usually be accommodated.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Stay informed about our programs and events via Facebook, our newsletter, posters around the village, and our VHF channel.