Registry Forms

3 Applications for Registering a Child

1) Parental Consent for Minor
For: Birth Registration with Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (INAC)

2) Nisga’a Non Insured HB Card
For: Health Benefits card with Nisga’a Valley Health Authority

3) Nisga’a Citizen Enrolment Application
For: Registering with Nisga’a Lisims Government Enrolment Department as a Nisga’a Citizen

Other Forms:

Stmt of Consent Transfer of Minor
For: Transfer of a Minor from another Band or Nisga’a Village to Gingolx (671)

Stmt of Consent Transfer of Adult
For: Transfer of a Adult from another Band or Nisga’a Village to Gingolx (671)

Request to Amend Individual Info.
For: Request to Amend Information in the Indian Registration System ie: Add an Alias, Revert to Birth name, Request a new number

Declaration of Surname on Marriage
For: Request to Register your Marriage in the Indian Registration System: ie: Change to your married name or register your marriage and remain with Maiden name

Nisga’a Citizen COA Form
For: Nisga’a Citizenship Department Change Form – Change of Address, Change of Contact info, Change of Name, Correction, Death Notice, Elders Package, Change of District

Nisga’a Citizen Card Application
For: Renewal of Nisga’a Citizen ID Card – Email photo and application to to receive your card in the mail.